St. Louis Wedding Consultants is a boutique event-planning firm based in St. Louis, Missouri created in 2004. We have an excellent reputation throughout the St. Louis wedding industry. Our press is a representation of our work and the recognition received for our tireless energy, innovative design, and extreme commitment to every event we produce. Our team has been considered one of the most trend-setting event firms in St. Louis.
The love stories and visions of our clients has enabled us to create the fabulous events that are the foundation of our reputation. St. Louis is our home, we have worked in nearly every venue, ranging anywhere from private clubs to personal homes. We also specialize in destination events and can work with you to fulfill your dreams wherever your event takes you.
Ready to start planning?
Starting as an intern with St. Louis Wedding Consultants almost a decade ago, I’ve had the pleasure of working with and learning from some of the best in the industry. Given the opportunity, I jumped at the chance to pursue my dream and continue the unparalleled reputation of St. Louis Wedding Consultants to create one of a kind events.
With a calm demeanor and exceptional organizational skills, I pride myself on my ability to keep the planning process and the day of the event seamless. I want to connect to my clients on a personal level, so I can design and deliver events that are unique and representative of their personalities. I love every minute of the planning process and helping to bring our clients’ vision to life!
In my spare time, I am a Spinning instructor, I enjoy traveling, and spending time with those closest to me! My husband and I have developed a new love for hiking and exploring the outdoors, which has led to lots of unforgettable adventures. I believe in always leaving room for dessert and coffee is a must!
I look forward to the opportunity to learn more about your perfect event – contact me today!
- We worked with Brandy at St. Louis Wedding Consultants for the last year. We found Brandy's assistance during that time invaluable. We had an idea of the vision for the wedding, Brandy kept us on track, provided advice and counsel for many details to ensure the vision came to life. She assisted in guiding us to build a team of vendors we greatly enjoyed and that all knew each other and worked collaboratively as a team delivering our vision. We turned every detail over to her the week of the wedding allowing me as the mom, my daughter and rest of family to be able to enjoy the time and have fun without worry. Her calm demeanor and strong organizational skills and attention to detail was much appreciated and greatly valued.
- Brandy at STLWC is truly amazing! She was so accommodating and on it the whole year we were planning. She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted and on the day of continued to ask me if I personally needed anything on top of managing everything else going on. She was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!
- What an amazing wedding celebration we had. Brandy was incredible and we definitely couldn't have pulled off a New Years Eve wedding without her! We didn't have to worry about anything all night long because she was right there dealing with it all. Our daughter's wedding turned out to be everything and more that we had hoped for. Thank you Brandy!
- We chose Brandy to be our day of wedding coordinator, but she was so much more. She was available to answer questions and give advice from beginning to end and she was always prompt in communicating with us. Brandy is a true professional who knows what questions to ask to get the details she needs to provide a stress free planning experience from beginning to end. Her calm and capable manner allowed the process to be fun and fabulous. My now daughter in law and I knew that with Brandy the wedding day would be perfection, and it truly was. Brandy is the best of the best!
- Brandy and St. Louis Wedding Consultants did an AMAZING job making my husband and I feel relaxed on our special day! They took the time for even the smallest details. They knew what questions needed to be answered before I even knew what to ask. Brandy checked in with me at every turn and embraced all our personal touches we wanted to include. It was such a good feeling to know we had St. Louis Wedding Consultants there throughout the entire process! When the Big Day came my family and I could just enjoy those special moments together!
- Brandy was an incredible wedding planner. We had a fusion wedding which she handled beautifully. On the wedding day we had very little to do but relax (and perhaps stress a little) as she took care of the details and each venue we walked into looked exactly as we'd planned. I'd highly recommend her to any couple who wants as de-stressed a wedding experience as possible!
- Brandy & her team were fantastic! Easy to work with, very organized and extremely professional. Would recommend Brandy to all my friends!
- Brandy was extremely thorough, organized and helpful throughout our wedding planning process and in particular on our wedding day!! Brandy calmly executed every detail of our vision and ensured our wedding flowed smoothly! We had a lot of rain on our wedding day and Brandy and her assistant helped keep me dry and even cleaned and steamed my dress before the reception! She truly went above and beyond! So happy we had the opportunity to work with St. Louis Wedding Consultants and would highly recommend to every bride!!
- Brandy was a God-send. Honestly cannot recommend her highly enough. Speaking as the MOB, if you want to enjoy your daughter’s wedding day, sign up with St Louis Wedding Consultants. Most value-added line item of the entire wedding budget - by FAR!
- Hiring St. Louis Wedding Consultants as our day-of planner was the best idea ever! My daughter’s wedding was absolutely perfect and went on without a hitch. From the very beginning of the day to the end of the evening, by having Brandy there it allowed us to relax and enjoy the entire day with our family and friends. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without them. Thank you Brandy!
- We were lucky enough to work with Brandy and her team for a weekend full of wedding festivities for her clients. Brandy was extremely organized, diligent, and detail-oriented. Friday evening's event consisted of multiple vendors with food, lounge furniture and lighting -- it was all coordinated flawlessly. Saturday's wedding reception brought together multiple cuisines from two different caterers and also went off without a hitch. Our team would absolutely recommend Brandy to plan any future events!
- Brandy from St. Louis Wedding Consultants was FANTASTIC. My mom and I met with her early on and felt confident in her poise and calm demeanor. We signed a contract with her that day, confident that she would execute a perfect wedding! Throughout the planning process, Brandy kept us on track. She would send emails with friendly reminders to keep us on task and organized our contracts with all third party vendors. Brandy was always available, whether it be via email, text, or phone call to provide feedback with ideas or to answer any questions. On our wedding day, Brandy executed every aspect of our wedding timeline with thoughtfulness and grace. She managed our wedding party, our transportation, food and beverage service and remained calm, cool, and always collected throughout the night. St. Louis Wedding Consultants is a fantastic company that is able to transform a bride's vision into a reality.
- Brandy was very easy to work with, and on top of every little detail! I made the mistake of planning my wedding during my busy season at work, but Brandy and my mom took so many stressors off of my plate and helped put together a beautiful wedding!! Thank you so much, Brandy!!
- Brandy is on top of her game! We used Brandy for her month-of/day of services and she was fantastic to have. She kept all of us on schedule and worked individually with the vendors to ensure seamless execution of our wedding. If problems occurred, I didn’t know about them. Brandy’s experience working with vendors in the area was also super helpful. She gave us lots of suggestions and options for the various ideas we had and also gave her opinion on what to expect from which vendors. We were grateful to have her and would definitely recommend her service.