St. Louis Wedding Consultants is a boutique event-planning firm based in St. Louis, Missouri created in 2004. We have an excellent reputation throughout the St. Louis wedding industry. Our press is a representation of our work and the recognition received for our tireless energy, innovative design, and extreme commitment to every event we produce. Our team has been considered one of the most trend-setting event firms in St. Louis.
The love stories and visions of our clients has enabled us to create the fabulous events that are the foundation of our reputation. St. Louis is our home, we have worked in nearly every venue, ranging anywhere from private clubs to personal homes. We also specialize in destination events and can work with you to fulfill your dreams wherever your event takes you.
Ready to start planning?
Starting as an intern with St. Louis Wedding Consultants almost a decade ago, I’ve had the pleasure of working with and learning from some of the best in the industry. Given the opportunity, I jumped at the chance to pursue my dream and continue the unparalleled reputation of St. Louis Wedding Consultants to create one of a kind events.
With a calm demeanor and exceptional organizational skills, I pride myself on my ability to keep the planning process and the day of the event seamless. I want to connect to my clients on a personal level, so I can design and deliver events that are unique and representative of their personalities. I love every minute of the planning process and helping to bring our clients’ vision to life!
In my spare time, I am a Spinning instructor, I enjoy traveling, and spending time with those closest to me! My husband and I have developed a new love for hiking and exploring the outdoors, which has led to lots of unforgettable adventures. I believe in always leaving room for dessert and coffee is a must!
I look forward to the opportunity to learn more about your perfect event – contact me today!
- Brandy Sheehan was great to work with. At the start of the planning process, she provided a very helpful outline of the wedding planning process and details to get our planning off to a good start. Once we had a general idea of what we wanted, Brandy worked with us to refine the details and timeline of our wedding. Brandy knows the ins and out of a great wedding and provided constructive guidance and suggestions to make the vision of our wedding day become a reality. Brandy was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had via email or in person. As the wedding day approached, Brandy helped us set up our venue and coordinate the rehearsal. Our wedding day was stress free- Brandy seamlessly directed our wedding party throughout the day and ensured that everything ran smoothly. Brandy was professional and friendly throughout the entire process. We recommend using St. Louis Wedding Consultants LLC for your special day!
- Brandy Sheehan helped make our wedding day truly PERFECT! I cannot even begin to describe how talented, professional, organized, and dedicated she is. I highly recommend her! Our day was flawless! She listened to everything, and made it happen with ease. Her easy going demeanor brought us comfort, and I trusted her wholeheartedly to get the job done-which she did. She contacted vendors, answered questions, and made sure everything ran smoothly. I would not recommend planning a wedding without utilizing Brandy's top notch skills. I cannot thank her enough for making our dream a reality. Brandy, you are talented and perfect at what you do. Keep up the good work! Thank you again for everything!!
- Brandy was nothing short of incredible! She was so helpful, would answer all of my stupid questions promptly and kept us on a great planning path. I wasn't stressed at all come wedding week all thanks to her. There was one mistake that we caught at the venue during the rehearsal, but she pulled me aside and talked to me about it and helped me with our options on what to do. Luckily, it was a quick fix and everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. I even called her Sunday morning about misplaced items and she was able to point us in the right direction. Again, everything was so easy, quick and smooth with St. Louis Wedding Consultants. A must have for wedding planning!!!!
- Having Brandy's help with our wedding was truly amazing! We loved how detail oriented and focused Brandy was during the planning process. As the point person for all of our vendors, Brandy was organized, thorough and did not forgot a thing! We also really appreciated how quickly she responded to our emails. Brandy is sweet and down to earth and also extremely professional. She made our wedding run smoothly and everything was truly perfect! If there's one thing that you do for your wedding, it's HIRE BRANDY!!
- Brandy was very easy to work with, and on top of every little detail! I made the mistake of planning my wedding during my busy season at work, but Brandy and my mom took so many stressors off of my plate and helped put together a beautiful wedding!! Thank you so much, Brandy!!
- We were lucky enough to work with Brandy and her team for a weekend full of wedding festivities for her clients. Brandy was extremely organized, diligent, and detail-oriented. Friday evening's event consisted of multiple vendors with food, lounge furniture and lighting -- it was all coordinated flawlessly. Saturday's wedding reception brought together multiple cuisines from two different caterers and also went off without a hitch. Our team would absolutely recommend Brandy to plan any future events!
- Brandy at St. Louis Wedding Consultants was absolutely incredible - we highly recommend her!! We planned a multicultural wedding in six months from out of town with events during the whole weekend. Brandy was instrumental in providing us with vendor recommendations, keeping our timeline on track and managing all the details over the weekend – staying calm and collected throughout. Our wedding was flawless and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you Brandy!!!
- Hiring St. Louis Wedding Consultants as our day-of planner was the best idea ever! My daughter’s wedding was absolutely perfect and went on without a hitch. From the very beginning of the day to the end of the evening, by having Brandy there it allowed us to relax and enjoy the entire day with our family and friends. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without them. Thank you Brandy!
- What an amazing wedding celebration we had. Brandy was incredible and we definitely couldn't have pulled off a New Years Eve wedding without her! We didn't have to worry about anything all night long because she was right there dealing with it all. Our daughter's wedding turned out to be everything and more that we had hoped for. Thank you Brandy!
- Brandy was a God-send. Honestly cannot recommend her highly enough. Speaking as the MOB, if you want to enjoy your daughter’s wedding day, sign up with St Louis Wedding Consultants. Most value-added line item of the entire wedding budget - by FAR!
- Brandy at STLWC is truly amazing! She was so accommodating and on it the whole year we were planning. She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted and on the day of continued to ask me if I personally needed anything on top of managing everything else going on. She was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!
- Brandy from St. Louis Wedding Consultants was amazing! Our daughter's wedding day was perfect and I tribute this to Brandy. She made everything run so smoothly and took care of all the details so we did not have to worry about anything. We enjoyed every moment of our daughter's wedding and reception. Thank you so much Brandy!
- We worked with Brandy at St. Louis Wedding Consultants for the last year. We found Brandy's assistance during that time invaluable. We had an idea of the vision for the wedding, Brandy kept us on track, provided advice and counsel for many details to ensure the vision came to life. She assisted in guiding us to build a team of vendors we greatly enjoyed and that all knew each other and worked collaboratively as a team delivering our vision. We turned every detail over to her the week of the wedding allowing me as the mom, my daughter and rest of family to be able to enjoy the time and have fun without worry. Her calm demeanor and strong organizational skills and attention to detail was much appreciated and greatly valued.